Featured SIP Phones Articles
Why SIP Trunking Support by Panasonic Phones is a Must in the Workplace
The typical office environment relies on voice communications to drive transactions. When those voice communications share the same network as corporate data, the potential for deep integration can streamline processes and reduce costs. For many, the…
Four Tech Trends Every Business Should Confront
Technology is increasingly a change agent for every business as our world goes digital and the pace of innovation increases exponentially. While not every business must be on the bleeding edge of technological innovation and adopting all of the lates…
SIP Phones are a Must - But Who Will Provide the SIP Trunking Service?
You know you want an all-IP environment to streamline your communications and integrate key applications throughout the enterprise. You've already selected SIP phones to support this endeavor, but you still need to pick the SIP trunking provider. The…
Panasonic Sees Big Profit Boost in Getting Out of Consumer Goods
Panasonic Corp recently brought out a new forecast for the next fiscal year, and it's got some good news and some downright bizarre news. Panasonic is expecting operating profit to rise next year, but for a reason that some may not have expected: it'…
OnSIP and Panasonic Provide Hosted PBX Telephony to The Scobis Company
The Scobis Company is in for a treat, with a new hosted PBX telephony solution from Panasonic and OnSIP. This complete system will help save the company up to 45 percent on its monthly phone bill, while providing a range of capabilities and tools for…
How to Determine Your SIP Trunk Needs
After the decision to go with a VoIP solution for business voice communications, and deciding to use SIP trunking, the question often arises: How many SIP trunks should be purchased?
Things to Remember When Selecting SIP Trunks for Your Business
SIP trunking is ideal for businesses that require multiple extensions at their premises. Before selecting a SIP trunking service, they should decide how many simultaneous calls their business makes in a typical day of business activity.
Panasonic Led Small Business Telephone Market in 2012
Panasonic System Communications Company of North America led the small business telephone market in 2012, according to the latest market information released by T3i Group.
The SIP Phones Channel
Welcome to the SIP Phones channel sponsored by Panasonic, a company that offers customizable and scalable solutions for communication, collaboration and site security that are reliable, affordable and flexible. Nowadays, there are highly flexible, expandable and reliable ways to deploy your SIP-based telephony offer. SIP technology allows you to route your calls over the Internet resulting in increased savings on monthly phone bills. This channel will bring you all the latest about SIP phones, highlighting benefits and recent advancements. The SIP Phones channel is your source for a variety of breaking news, case studies, video interviews and white papers.
Featured Data Sheets
Introducing the KX-TGP500 series SIP Cordless Phone System—the small business
communications solution. Never before has there been an easier, more convenient
way to expand your SIP-based offi ce phone system.
- The Scoop on SIP Phones:
In today's environment, SIP phones are becoming ubiquitous - bringing extended support,
expandability, reduced hardware costs and increased savings on monthly phones bills to companies
everywhere. One company at the forefront of this wave is Panasonic, a leading provider of SIP
phones. technology allows you to route your calls over the Internet, permitting companies to
enjoy a vast array of benefits. ... More
Featured White Papers
- SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) for Beginners: What is it, What it can do for You
If you are in charge of managing or making decisions about your organization's communications capabilities, you are no doubt aware of the term SIP, short for Session Initiation Protocol. However, if you have not already implemented SIP in some manner, particularly to allow your company to start taking advantage of voice over IP (VoIP) for making telephone calls and enjoying the benefits of multimedia communications over the Internet or a private Internet Protocol (IP) network, you probably have questions ... More
- SIP Solutions, Determining What is Right for You As the decision-maker in charge of your organization's communications and IT infrastructure, you are likely already aware of and understand the advantages of SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) at a high level. In fact, you may have already looked into implementing some type of SIP-based solution. In a previous white paper, I explained the basics. Hopefully, it convinced fence sitters about SIP that the benefits of using SIP as the enabler for such things as voice over IP (VoIP), unified communications and collaboration—all of which can make your people productive and your business processes more efficient and effective - are so compelling it is clear now is the time to act ... More
- Cordless SIP Phone System: Panasonic SIP Phone Systems for Hosted and Open Source Market platforms. ... More
- Learn more about the Panasonic Cloud Phone System and the benefits of the Cloud: Introducing the Panasonic Cloud Business Phone System, the intelligent, cost-effective communication solution for small businesses of any kind. Easy to setup and easy to use, this hardware and service combination works with your existing broadband service so growing your business is easy. All you have to do is plug in the phone.... More
Featured Case Studies
- Panasonic SIP Cordless Phone System: Snap Fitness Retail, Hospitality
Priding themselves on their progressive, member-friendly policies and service, Snap Fitness needed a way to provide personalized, one-on-one training and equipment instruction to members in the store – while still being accessible to customers and potential customers who call the store ... More
- First Aid Distributor Puts Customer Service First: MFASCO Retail
MFASCO customer service reps needed the ability to get quicker answers regarding inventory and shipping status ... More
- Bookshelf Central Improves Customer Service: Bookshelf Central Retail, Education
The Panasonic SIP Cordless Phone System combined with Vocalocity service was exactly what Bookshelf Central needed ... More
In the Spotlight
- Panasonic SIP Cordless Phone System: SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) technology allows you to route
your calls over the internet (VoIP) for reduced hardware costs
and increased savings on your monthly phone bill. Touted as
the "wave of the future" with countless software options – this brand new channel of communication can run your entire
telephone system! ... More